Meet Perri Easley ’23

My name is Perri Easley and I’m from Morris County, New Jersey. I am currently undecided, but I am leaning towards a History/Film Double major with a minor in French. At the Fries Center for Global Studies (FCGS), I serve as a Communications Assistant to ensure a smooth and flawless execution for all FCGS operations. I also assist with the bi-weekly Wes and the World newsletter.

I was initially drawn to the Fries Center for Global Studies because I have always had a strong commitment to traveling, international affairs, and foreign language. I have studied for French for eight years and have completed two extended exchange programs in France. I love the cross-cultural exchange study abroad programs afford to students. I am proud to be a part of a community whose philosophy aligns with my passions.

At Wesleyan, I am involved in a number of organizations. I am currently on Board for the Wesleyan Democrats, where I serve as Campaign and Current Events Coordinator. Aside from WesDems, I play an Active Role in Active Minds, a mental health awareness club on campus. We are currently in the stages of planning a major media project with the intent of widespread circulation all across campus. I love my involvement at Wes, and I am very excited about other opportunities to open up in the future.

A photo taken in Pornic, France, during my french exchange program March of 2018.

A photo of a Wesleyan Democrats gun reform event.

In short, I am excited about the trajectory of my Wesleyan career and am happy that my involvement with the Fries Center is one of the stops on the journey.