Are you worried about maintaining your hard-earned language skills over the summer break?
Sign up to be a Language Buddy, a program sponsored by the Fries Center for Global Studies that seeks to connect Wes students, faculty, or staff members with one another to practice their language skills over academic breaks through a series of self-paced, conversational activities.
New for Summer 2022: students who are graduating Seniors as well as students in the incoming Freshman class are invited to participate!
Wondering if you should sign up to be a Language Buddy? If any of the statements below apply to you, then your answer should be YES!
- You want to keep practicing the language you’re learning.
- You want to maintain the language skills you acquired.
- You want to help someone practice a language they’re learning.
- You want to brush up on a language you learned in the past.
- You need a buddy to talk to over the long summer break!
Click HERE to sign up and learn more at http://bit.ly/WesLanguageBuddy
Questions, comments ? contact Emmanuel Paris-Bouvret