Academia, Culture and Campus Life: What to Expect at Wes opens July 1st for the class of 2025!
Welcome Wesleyan Class of 2025 international students! Based on the suggestions of current and past international students, we created an online course for you to explore Wesleyan before you arrive. Academia, Culture, and Campus Life combines the voices of faculty, staff, and students to tell you about what to expect on campus, in the classroom, and beyond. This year we’re offering the course on Coursera (free to all Wesleyan students). Here are instructions on how to enroll:
To access the class, please follow the instructions below:
- Create a Coursera account using your Wesleyan.edu email address. If you already have a Coursera account with your Wesleyan email address, skip to step 3.
- Enter your full name, your wesleyan.edu email address, and a password, and then click “Join for Free”
- Existing Coursera accounts that do not use a Wesleyan email address will not have access to the student course
- Confirm your email address following the instructions sent to you by Coursera via email
- Log in to Coursera with your wesleyan.edu email address
- Access the Academia Culture and Campus Life using the following link:
- Click “Accept Invitation” and then click “Continue” to access and enroll in the course
- In the future, you can go to “My Courses” page on Coursera to find the course.
The course is 5 weeks and will be available until September 5th. We hope to see you there! If you need help accessing or enrolling in Academia Culture and Campus Life, please email firstname.lastname@example.org