The Office of Study Abroad is currently accepting applications for Spring 2021 study abroad. Wesleyan administration will continue to monitor the pandemic and a decision will be made by November 1 as to whether or not spring study abroad may proceed. Students who are interested in studying abroad in Spring 2021 are encouraged to apply.
Spring 2021 deadlines for completing the Wesleyan application on ViaTRM are as follows:
- Wesleyan-run, exchange, and petition programs: October 1
- All other pre-approved programs: October 15
Students applying to a non-Wesleyan program must also complete an application directly with the program provider. Program provider deadlines will vary and may be earlier or later than the Wesleyan ViaTRM deadlines.
Ready to apply? Here are your next steps:
- Create a profile on the ViaTRM application system which is found in your WesPortal under Academics and Study Abroad Information and Application.
- After creating your profile, please complete First Steps. If you still have questions after watching the First Steps video, you may also schedule an appointment with an advisor in the Office of Study Abroad.
- Complete the appropriate application for your chosen program in the ViaTRM application system.
- Students applying to most programs must also complete the program’s own application (outside of ViaTRM). Students applying to Wesleyan-run programs and DIS will not have a separate application.